1. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Exercise Menu does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If Exercise Menu obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, Exercise Menu will immediately delete such information from its database. Because Exercise Menu does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, Exercise Menu has no such information to use or disclose to third parties.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- (a) Traffic Data. Exercise Menu automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
- (c) Web Beacons. “Web Beacons” (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access Cookies. Unlike Cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, Web Beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages (or in e-mail). Web Beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. For additional information on Exercise Menul’s uses of Web Beacons, see the section concerning Information Use and Disclosure Practices/Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies & Web Beacons, below.
- (d) Mobile Device Data. When users download, install and use the Applications on their mobile phone or other wireless telecommunications device, Exercise Menu may automatically gather information, including without limitation, carrier providers, unique device identifiers (such as UDIDs and device IDs), geo-location information, the types of mobile devices accessing the Application, and the types of operating systems accessing the Applications (collectively, “Mobile Device Data”). A unique device identifier is a string of alphanumeric characters (similar to a serial number) that is unique to each mobile phone or other wireless communications device. Exercise Menu uses Mobile Device Data to understand usage patterns and to improve the Applications. For additional information on Exercise Menu’s uses of Mobile Device Data, see the section concerning Information Use and Disclosure Practices/Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies, Web Beacons, and Mobile Device Data, below.
- (e) Ad Serving and Usage Analytics. Exercise Menu uses third-parties for advertising and usage analytics for the Website and Applications. These third-parties may place Cookies on Your machine, use Web Beacons, gather Personal Information (as defined below), Traffic Data and Mobile Device Data, and log data to collect traffic and activity data in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising. The collection of this information by third-parties are subject to such third-parties’ privacy policies. For additional information, see the section concerning Third-Party Websites/Applications, below.
- (f) Personal Information. You will be asked to provide Exercise Menu certain information related to You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name and email address,); and (2) “Demographic Data” (such as Your gender, birthday, zip code, country, height, weight, lifestyle and exercise frequency). The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to set up a user account and profile, improving the content of the Website and/or Applications, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about new features and other news. We may also draw upon this Personal Information in order to adapt the Website and/or Applications to your needs, to research the effectiveness of our Website and/or Applications, and to develop new tools for our members.
You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain of the Services.
- (g) Information You Make Public. Certain portions of the Website and Applications are open to any viewer, such as our community forums and Your personal profile. Any information You post in these locations may be available and accessible to other members of the Website. In addition, the Website contains features that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other data, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies, Web Beacons & Mobile Device Data.
Exercise Menu analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, Web Beacons and Mobile Device Data to help Exercise Menu better understand who is using the Website and/or Applications and how they are using the Website and/or Applications. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Exercise Menu is able to better design the Website and Applications to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, Exercise Menu may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, Web Beacons and Mobile Device Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. In addition, Exercise Menu may share Traffic Data and Mobile Device Data and information gathered using Cookies and Web Beacons with: (1) third-party analytics companies so that such third-parties may help Exercise Menu better understand who is using the Website and/or Applications and how they are using the Website and/or Applications; and (2) its advertisers and marketing partners so that such third-parties may provide You with advertisements tailored to Your interests, and to ensure that You do not see the same advertisements or informational messages repeatedly.
- (b) Personal Information
- (i) Generally. Exercise Menu uses Your Contact Data to send You information about Exercise Menu and Exercise Menu’s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. Exercise Menu uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website and/or Applications. As with Traffic Data and Mobile Device Data and information gathered using Cookies and Web Beacons, from time to time Exercise Menu may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website and/or Applications. In addition, Exercise Menu shares Demographic Data with its advertisers and marketing partners so that such third-parties may provide You with advertisements tailored to Your interests.
(ii) Disclosure Practices
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Exercise Menu discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Exercise Menu discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Exercise Menu believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Exercise Menu, third-parties or the public at large.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM EXERCISE MENU
By registering with the Website and/or Applications, You thereby consent to receive periodic email communications from Exercise Menu regarding the Services, new product offers, promotions and other matters. As part of registration, You may also elect to receive periodic Exercise Menu newsletters. You may opt-out of receiving newsletters at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each newsletter; or (b) changing the email preferences in your account.
5. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS FROM MEMBERS
By registering with the Website and/or Applications, Your thereby consent to receive electronic communications, including email and personal messages from other Exercise Menu members.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Exercise Menu has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Exercise Menu wants Your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. By using the Website and/or Applications, You represent and warrant that all information You provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with Your use of the Website and/or Applications and Services will be complete and accurate, and that You will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, Your Personal Information, please visit Your personal profile.
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES/APPLICATIONS