Protein Shake Recipe
“Well the weather outside is frightening…” Some of you may be experiencing spring, or winter weather, depending on which area of the country you are in, but that doesn’t mean your tastebuds can’t go on a vacation! Here’s one of my favorite, go-to recipes that keeps me full, makes getting through a workout 10x easier, and helps me pretend I’m sitting by the ocean sipping on a milkshake. With a combination of pineapple and coconut, you can take a short vacation, even if it’s only a mental one!
Check it out, and let us know what you think!
Pineapple-Coconut Protein Shake
Grocery List for 1 Serving:
- Protein Powder – $1 (1 scoop)
- 4 Ice Cubes (1) – $FREE
- Almond Milk (4 oz) – $.28
- Water(4 oz) – $FREE
- Pineapple- (1/2 cup) $.63
- *Optional: Coconut Flavoring- (1 tsp.) $.54
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend for 10 seconds, or until all ice is crushed, and enjoy!
If you have any variations, or favorite protein shake recipes, leave us a comment below; we’d love to hear about it!
ExerciseMenu.com is an Amazon.com affiliate and does receive a portion of purchase proceeds to help support the site.