Knowledge fuels your conscience. An Exercise Menu Beginner’s “Learn How to Exercise Program” is all the fuel you need. A smart conscience leads to proper choices. Smart choices earns you a lifestyle of fitness. Learn how to exercise properly with the Exercise Menu beginner’s exercise program! The most important articles from this site have been compiled together to get you off to a good running start… Literally. When beginning an exercise program, it is important to know why you are making an investment into your health and how to do it safely and effectively. Reading these article will build your fitness knowledge so working out becomes more of an understandable, joyful, rewarding experience instead of being a punishment or a chore.
You are here because you want to learn how to exercise as a beginner, and doing your research is the smartest move you can make. If you simply jump into a “workout program” or some other fitness plan without knowing what you are doing and why, you are wasting your time. We are talking about changing your lifestyle here — not just losing a few pounds or getting in better shape. A life change that you will stick with well into old age and hopefully set an example for those generations younger than yours. Now let’s learn how to exercise the right way!
As always, if you have questions or want to request an article to be written about a certain concept, please contact me and I will do what I can to help you begin your exercise program.
Included in this quick-start series are must-read articles that will give you a strong foundation to your fitness and weight loss lifestyle. Complete the series at your own pace. Build your brain, move your muscles. Welcome to the club! Perform these beginner’s workouts along with these foundation articles. Get at it!!!
Building Tone and Muscle
- When to See a Doctor Before Beginning an Exercise Program
- Reasons to Begin a Regular Exercise Program
- How to Begin a Workout Routine
- How to Start and Maintain a Successful Exercise Program
- What are Reps and Sets and How to Use Them
- Why You Should Circuit Train!
- Important Technique Tips
- How to Know if You Are Exercising Hard Enough
- How to Treat Muscle Soreness
- Muscle Building Movements: Eccentric vs. Concentric Muscle Contraction
- Instrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation and Forming Long-Term Exercise Habits
- 4 Pieces of Home Exercise Equipment You Must Have
- 11 Tips for a Successful Exercise Lifestyle
- Eating and Exercise: What to Eat and When
- How to Avoid Missing a Workout
- 3 Things to Do After You Workout
- “Calories In” Minus “Calories Out” Equals Weight Loss
- The Quickest, Most Practical Plan for Weight Loss
- What to Expect When You Begin and Maintain a Diet and Exercise Program
- The 9 Food Groups: The Mediterranean Diet is the Key to Weight Loss
- 8 Weight Loss Tips to Post on Your Refrigerator
- Weight Loss Tip to Prevent Overeating
- Diet vs. Exercise For Weight Loss: Can You “Out-Exercise” Your Diet?
- The Calorie Afterburn Effect of Exercise
- How to Lose 3 Pounds in 10 Days: Quick Weight Loss Plan
- Easy Calorie Burning Foods
- Frustrations During Weight Loss; Does the Scale Lie?
- A Success Story: Timothy French’s Weight Loss Testimonial
- How to Begin and Maintain a Practical Walking Program
- The Fast Pace Workout
- Suicide Sprints: A Great Cardiovascular Workout
- Walk to Lose Weight, Improve Blood Pressure and Mood
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][divider][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]