Breakfast can often be one of the most difficult meals to prepare. Many of us try to squeeze as much sleep in as we can, which takes time away from preparing a healthy breakfast. Well, thanks to Jamie Miles, a fitness enthusiast, you can prepare a healthy, quick breakfast with minimal ingredients. This Egg White Scramble with Sauteed Spinach and Tomatoes is the perfect breakfast to wake you up and keep you energetic throughout the day!
- 4 eggs (whites only)
- Dash of garlic
- Dash of smoked paprika
- 2-3 cups of spinach
- 6-7 grape tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 2 tsps of coconut oil or olive oil
1. Put 1 tsp of coconut oil or olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Allow to melt.
2. Sautée spinach and grape tomatoes for 8-10 mins.
3. While vegetables are sautéing, cracked 4 eggs in bowl utilizing whites only and discarding yolk.
4. Mix in about 4 pinches of garlic and 2 pinches of smoked paprika.
5. Remove sautéed vegetables from skillet and put on a plate.
6. Add egg whites to heat, scrambling for 4-5 mins (or desired consistency).
7. Add egg whites scramble to vegetables on the plate.
8. Serve hot.
Now you will surely have a great day!
Thanks to Jamie Miles for this guest post! Edited by Jacques Courseault, MD.