I splurged… Guilty…
I just had some of the best Chinese food that I have eaten in a long time. It was good — no, it was great! I have to admit that I did feel a little buzz while eating it. I’m not sure if it was an endorphin rush, excessively high blood sugar or an increase in blood pressure, but I definitely felt different. A good different.
Then the fall came. Slight stomach discomfort, mild headache, cloudy thinking and extreme fatigue. All of a sudden, the thought of chinese food made me a little sick. I had to do something about this.
Because I decided to splurge too late and didn’t want to workout on a full stomach, I decided to get my plan set for tomorrow. I really needed to put high-intensity interval training into full effect to get my body back in balance. After performing this 500 Rep Workout, I definitely felt more energetic and mentally clear. I was surprised how much better I felt.
I guess it’s better to get your endorphin rush from a good workout instead of terrible food.
Here’s the 500 Rep Workout that helped me burn of chinese food!
Let’s start with first working out most of the muscles in your body while focusing on your love handles!
Sorry… You did this to yourself 😉
- Stand feet shoulder-width apart
- Bend down and put both hands on the ground near your feet
- Kick both your feet out behind you so that you are in the push-up position (Do a push up here to make it more advanced, but you don’t have to)
- Bring your feet back to the starting position, underneath you (same position as step two)
- Jump from this position as you stand back up (jump as high as you can)
So you can push away that food next time!
Pump up that cardio! Get through 100 as fast as you can.
Tighten up that core!
Get some good, healthy food today and consider yourself reset!