- Try to do more total body workout routines, especially when you are pressed for time and want to burn plenty of calories
Maybe the Best Quick Cardio Workout Routine Ever…
For a good 4 years after high school, I did not perform a Bburpee because my high school football coach punished us for bad plays with unending Burpees. I remember my teammates (not me of course!) passing out, throwing up and burning out after only doing 20 or so. Once I got over the trauma, I realized that although our coach was punishing us, it was probably the best exercise we could do for total body strength and cardiovascular conditioning.
If you are not familiar with the beloved Burpee, here is how you do the simple, but effective exercise:
How to Do a Proper Burpee
- Stand feet shoulder-width apart
- Bend down and put both hands on the ground near your feet
- Kick both your feet out behind you so that you are in the push-up position (Do a push up here to make it more advanced, but you don’t have to)
- Bring your feet back to the starting position, underneath you (same position as step two)
- Jump from this position as you stand back up (jump as high as you can)
Start your timer and do as many as you can in 10 minutes! Share your results below!
In case you need some motivation today!